Joossesweg 148, Westkapelle
Stay in our beautiful, detached holiday bungalow (6-8 persons), uniquely located directly behind the dunes. The view gives you the ultimate free holiday feeling!
Uniquely located, detached, single-storey bungalow, on more than 1200 m2 of private land, privacy guaranteed. Sunny, spacious south-facing terrace with large dining table and lounge area. In an idyllic location, adjacent to a nature reserve, directly behind the dunes, a 5-minute walk from the Zuiderstrand of Walcheren, also known as the Zeeland Côte d’Azur.
- The holiday home has a very large living space of 130 m2 and a large garden with lawn.
- Spacious entrance.
- Hall, separate toilet, extra shower with washbasin.
- Storage room with washing machine and dryer.
- Spacious, cosily furnished living room (5 x 10 meters) with fireplace (firewood included), large dining table, spacious sitting area for 8 people.
- Wireless internet WIFI (free), modern TV and radio with DAB, Spotify, etc.
- Open kitchen, fully equipped with fridge-freezer, oven, separate microwave, dishwasher, gas stove, kettle, Nescafé coffee machine and filter coffee machine. The kitchen has sufficient utensils (sufficient cutlery, crockery, pans, etc.)
- Spacious bathroom with bath, separate shower, sink and toilet.
- Separate second bathroom with shower.
- Separate toilet.
- 1 bedroom with patio doors to the garden with a double bed (160 x 220), with 2 single duvets and pillows
- 1 bedroom with double bed (160 x 200), with 2 single duvets and pillows
- 1 bedroom for 3 adults or 4 children with a double pull-out bed (160×200) and a loft bed (140×200) with 4 single duvets and pillows
- Each room has space for a cot (available and included)
- Large south-facing terrace (10 x 4 metres) and windbreak
- Outdoor fireplace (firewood included)
- Large dining table and chairs
- Lounge set with cushions
- Large garden with lawn of 20 x 25 meters
- Spacious parking space
- Terrain is lockable for dogs
- 2 child highchairs, baby box and a handcart available
|From||To||Price per week|
|friday 6 January||friday 31 March||€ 800,-|
|friday 31 March||friday 7 April||€ 1100,-|
|friday 7 April||friday 5 May||€ 1400,-|
|friday 5 May||friday 30 June||€ 1500,-|
|friday 30 June||friday 1 September||€ 1900,-|
|friday 1 September||friday 29 September||€ 1600,-|
|friday 29 September||friday 27 October||€ 1350,-|
|friday 27 October||friday 22 December||€ 850,-|
|friday 22 December||friday 5 January||€ 1200,-|